Digital Education and Technology initiatives include:
- Online Curriculum and Assessment provides details on how the Australian Government is supporting teachers to implement the Australian Curriculum and monitor students' progress using online tools and resources.
- Computers in Schools provides details on programs that help schools acquire ICT equipment for students
- NBN-Enabled Education funds online and interactive education using the National Broadband Network
- ICT Innovation Fund supports four projects that help teachers and school leaders use computers in the classroom
- IDEA 12 Conference and Learning Impact Awards brings together ICT professionals and educators from schools, vocational and tertiary sectors with a focus on emerging technologies that support learning. The awards recognise digital innovation in education
- The National Schools Interoperability Program aims to improve access to information and digital learning services through more effective linking of information systems across the Australian education sector
The Resources page has documents related to Digital Education and Technology in Schools.
Want to know more?
- call 1300 363 079
- email email@example.com